Friday, November 7, 2008

Insomnia




Well, Here I sit at 3:12 am. Why? I don't know. Andrew says it's because I drank caffeine tonight...I still don't drink coffee so caffeine is a foreign substance for my body. Yes, I'm a mean wife and wake up my husband when I can't sleep. But, alas, here am I, now sitting at my computer. Oh, back to the caffeine...I drank a mountain dew tonight (yuck) as my caffeine source to stay awake to finish a paper that was due by midnight. It didn't get finished till 2am. As far as I'm concerned, it's the same thing...it's done and out of my mind! I tried to make a blog thing on wordpress awhile ago and it's complicated for me, so I thought I'd try this site out. We'll see how it goes. This may be deleted in two days from now. This is a picture of me with a Target gift card that you can dress up. I had a lot of fun with it. Probably too much fun...I just wrote this about 20 minutes and I am back to say it's much easier than wordpress! I will be keeping this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh..... the Target gift card stuff. Also, I totally love the name of your blog. Sorry you inherited my procrastination genes. 2 am paper submissions is what I'm all about.