Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Success!

My dad is here visiting for a couple days (he leaves tomorrow..sad..). My dad likes to cook and inspired us to do some more cooking this week, now that I am feeling normal again

So tonight we cooked two recipes that we found 2 weeks ago when we first decided to cook more.

These chicken enchiladas: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-enchiladas-i/detail.aspx

And this Spanish rice: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/spanish_rice/

We all liked both of them! Yay!!

We followed both recipes pretty much just how they are, but we didn't use the parsley. Also I didn't use as much onion as it calls for because I'm not a big onion fan. In my opinion the rice could have had even less onion. (I think I only used a quarter of an onion-it was a big onion though)

So if you're looking for some good enchiladas and rice, try out these recipes. If I can do it successfully, so can you!


Goodnight and farewell till next time

~Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Women love designer goods, do not they? Yes, but the louis vuitton price sometimes put them right out of reach at thousands of dollars! Try looking in smaller stores that carry Louis Vuitton 2010 . No longer do women have to forget. No longer do Collection Beach Caba have to save six-month wages for louis vuitton handbags .