Friday, November 27, 2009

Because I didn't have time yesterday...

I am thankful for

A family who loves me, cares for me, and supports me

Having a job

A husband who puts up with my shenanigans and supports my baking obsession

A warm house

Friends

The pumpkin pie and whip cream that I am currently eating

All the traveling I have been able to do in my life so far

Faith

A mom who is also one of my best friends

A dad who I know is always there for me

Grandparents who have shown me what true love and sacrifice are

Technology that allows me to keep in touch with friends all over the world

There are so many more things I am thankful for. But I think those are all the biggest ones for me right now. I hope everyone found at least a couple things to be thankful about yesterday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Ambre lv collection by itself is one of the most copied products on the market nowadays. If you like beautiful Louis vuitton bags , then you already know that owning a louis vuitton bag is considered to be the essence of wealth and sophistication. louis vuitton by itself will show you how popular and desired the collection is.