Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Officially December

I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep like this in quite some time. Which is nice, but I wish I could sleep now. I have to leave for work at 11 so, ya, I want to sleep now!

But I'm not sleeping, so instead, I'm realizing that it's officially December now! Which is great and not great. Great because that means it's officially Christmas season!!! Not great because that means Christmas season will be over before I know it! :(

Nala loves our Christmas tree! She sits under it and looks at the lights. It's pretty cute, but I must admit I'm a little biased.

I have few goals for myself this month...
*Decorate for Christmas
*Do everything Christmas-y that I can
*Apply & interview for my unit's assistant supervisor position
*Have an awesome Christmas vacation
*Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!!
Oh, and finish the Series of Unfortunate Events series

Now I'm hungry. I shall lay and contemplate if I should now eat something or not. Over and out.

No comments: