Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wet dog

Abby would not stop howling tonight.
So I let her inside.
And of course it was snowing. Because it's Colorado.
So now the whole house smells like wet dog.
Great.

And I haven't been able to sleep lately.
Last night I didn't even feel tired until 1ish.
And then laid in bed for about an hour.
Just laying.
I wasn't even tired enough to keep my eyes closed.
And it's happening again.


As far as my May goals,
I've collected addresses for Laura's shower invites
I'm sending the majority of the invites out tomorrow
I remembered Mother's Day but not in enough time to do anything other than call my mom but that still counts

That's all so far for May.
I kind of feel like I'm living in chaos right now.
I've been working a ton.
My house is pretty much still a disaster.
The kids at work are stressing me out.
My work calls me on my days off asking me to come in.
It's snowing.
I need a vacation.

No comments: